Vale Royal Courtyard, Vale Royal Drive, Whitegate, Northwich, Cheshire. CW8 2BA
£340,000 3 bedrooms 1 bathrooms
- Street View
- AVAILABLE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
- STUNNING LOCATION ON VALE ROYAL ABBEY
- TWO APARTMENTS WITH PLANNING PERMISSION
- CONVERSION TO ONE RESIDENTIAL DWELLING
- New Plans for 2 Reception & 3 Double Bedrooms
- Converted Loft Room with Velux Windows
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen with French Doors to Garden
- Hardwood Double Glazed & Oil Fired Heating
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Situated in the Lovely Rural Village of Whitegate
- Additional information
- Reception Rooms 2
- En-suite 1
- Style Semi Detached
- Garden No
- Parking Yes
- Conservatory No
AVAILABLE WITH NO CHAIN are these two apartments, which are being sold with planning permission to be converted to ONE RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY. Situated at Vale Royal Abbey on a cobbled courtyard, the new property offers two receptions, large open plan kitchen/diner, three bedrooms & master ensuite.
Externally, the residence is located within a cobbled courtyard, where there is allocated parking for two vehicles and to the rear is an enclosed & private garden which wraps around the side of the property & offers an elevated patio area, fenced & hedged boundaries, oil tank, lawn & a variety of mature shrubs & shed.
Zoopla Area Information
- Council Tax
Select a category to view nearby places...
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Bowyer Estates Limited.
- Night Life