In light of the news on 12th May 2020 & the restrictions being lifted on agents conducting viewings, we wanted to offer a guide to ensuring the safety of our clients, staff & viewers. So, below we have listed do's & don't & what you will need to adhere to or bring, when on your appointments:
1) Ensure at least 2metres is kept between yourselves & anyone else at all times.
2) Wear disposable gloves & when asked a face mask (where the property is occupied)
3) Work with the agent to ensure all parties can have their allocated time to view & only stay in the property for your allotted time.
1) Attempt to shake hands as a social gesture.
2) Touch anything in a property during your appointment.
3) Take longer than allotted for a viewing or turn up late (your slot will not be renewed due to back logs of leads received during the lockdown)
4) Put the agent/owner under any un-necessary pressure.
5) ONLY arrive to an appointment as yourself & one other person, as viewings will be conducted on a 2 persons basis maximum.
As I am sure you can appreciate, we are trying to adapt our business & working methods to accommodate a new way of life, during the unprecedented times we find ourselves in & your co-operation & understanding is greatly appreciated.
As an independent agent, we offer a fresh & unique approach to the process of buying, selling and renting and understand that the key to success is making the right connections between sellers, buyers, Landlords and tenants.
Serving Northwich and its surrounding areas, we believe in giving you the most honest advice with regards to your property, based on the current local market conditions.
In addition, we also appreciate that the process to an efficient transition in selling or letting a property is finding the right person for the right property at the right price and that the most important detail which can make a difference to any negotiation, whether it be between a Landlord and Tenant or Seller and Buyer is the interpersonal skills of the person standing between them. Having worked in Residential Sales and Property Rentals and Management for over 20 years, Director Clare Bowyer has forged a sturdy reputation and gained a wealth of knowledge on the local property market, having previously worked for both corporate and independent agents.
Having lived in Northwich all her life, Clare is aware of the features and benefits the area offers, which means you are entrusting your property to someone who can provide your buyer or potential tenant with insightful details, thus ensuring their requirements of the area can be met and in turn providing you with a sale or let as quickly as possible.
The belief Clare has, having worked in the industry and hearing many a client’s issues with other agents is that communication is paramount, even if there is nothing at all to discuss, as she appreciates a client just wants to be up-to-date. Therefore, you can be sure that with Bowyer Estates we will endeavour to provide you with an unprecedented level of service which is second to none.
So, if you are looking for an agent who is as passionate about your property as you are, then choose Bowyer Estates.
In addition, we are members of ARLA & NAEA Propertymark which means we meet higher industry standards than the law demands. Our experts undertake regular training to ensure they are up to date with best practice and complex legislative changes so they can offer you the best advice. We are also backed by a Client Money Protection scheme which guarantees your money is protected.